Sunday, October 15, 2006

Bad (old) News For Curt Weldon


  • Though the facts have been out for a while, the FBI is now taking notice of Curt Weldon's (PA-7, Running vs. Dem. Joe Sestak) alleged, possibly illegal, family favor giving.
  • I live right next to PA-7, and it's my opinion that the only possible (though certainly significant) consequence of late developments like this is in regards to turnout. Preferences around here seem codified, but perhaps GOP loyalists will simply decide to say home. Fine, suit yourself, I say.
  • I'm ready for the election to be over. I'm tired of it!
  • As reported below, people in TN (or perhaps Kentucky) are slinging some serious mud at Harold Ford, Jr. I resist name calling, but "Racist" seems like an appropriate description. Swift Boat redux. No shock, but quite discouraging.
  • When this election is over, I'll be shifting my obsessive energies. -- JLB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home